Student Forms and Resources

Office of the Campus Registrar

Common Forms for Student Enrollment

The Campus Registrar’s Office at Washington State University Tri-Cities serves as the custodian of student academic records. The forms and resources below will help guide you in taking the necessary steps to manage your enrollment and academic plan.

Contact the Registrar’s Office if you are unable to download any PDF documents.

Find even more helpful information on our RONet Home Page.


Enrollment Request Form (PDF): For both undergraduate and graduate students. Use this form to request any changes to your course schedule that you are not able to complete through your student portal, such as the following.

  • Add after 7th day of the semester, when students are no longer able to self-enroll online. REQUIRES INSTRUCTOR SIGNATURE.
  • Add with time conflict. List both conflicting classes on the form, even if you are already enrolled in one. REQUIRES SIGNATURES FROM BOTH INSTRUCTORS AND ACADEMIC DIRECTORS.
  • Change credits or class sections. REQUIRES INSTRUCTOR SIGNATURE.
  • Graduate enrollment. If you are a grad student in a Pullman program, you will need to submit this form to enroll in Tri-Cities courses. Please have your Program Advisor sign. If after 7th day, requires instructor signature.
  • For any requests regarding pass/fail grading or exceeding 22 credit hours, please consult with your Academic Advisor.

Enrollment Change – Audit Only (PDF): Use this form to audit a course, in which no grade points or university credit will be earned.

Agreement Form for Individually-Taught Course: List of 495-499 (and some other) courses that require department consent to enroll, for which links are provided to submit applications.

Term Withdrawal: Withdrawing from the current term will remove all of your courses for the current semester. This includes any classes taken concurrently on multiple WSU campuses and through Global Campus.

Change of Campus

Change of Campus: Request a permanent change of admission and/or enrollment status from one WSU campus to another.

Intercampus Enrollment Request: Request to take all your courses for a single semester at another WSU campus.

Special Enrollment Request: Request to enroll in a course that is not offered on the student’s Home Campus, but is offered on another campus (Host Campus). If approved, a videoconference or blended section will be created on the student’s Home Campus that is linked to the course on the Host Campus. Link to form will be provided by your Academic Advisor.


Petition for Exception to Academic Policy: Use this form to request a waiver of a prerequisite requirement, repeat of a course, or course substitution.

Petition for Exception to Academic Calendar Deadline and Withdrawal Limit: Visit this page if you missed an academic calendar deadline or exhausted your withdrawal limit.

Graduate Student Petition Form (PDF): Use this form to change your enrollment status and add, drop, or withdraw from courses. Graduate students are required to submit this petition after the 30th day of the semester.

Petition to Waive Late Registration Fee: Use this form to request a refund or cancellation of a late registration fee.

Tuition Waiver

State Employee Tuition Waiver Request: Use this form to request enrollment using the state employee tuition waiver. For Fall and Spring semesters only. For more detailed information on allowed courses and eligibility, please visit our WSU ETW Policies and Regulations page, as well as the Tuition Waivers – Fall and Spring Semesters page of the Business Policies and Procedures Manual.

The State Employee Tuition Waiver is contingent upon program capacities. For students in College of Education programs, please see the COE State Tuition Waiver Policy for space availability and contact information.

ETW Application Dates

  • Fall: August 1 through 10th day of classes
  • Spring: December 15 through 10th day of classes

You will receive the error message “The form you are attempting to access is no longer active” when the form is not active. The form is only active during the dates listed above.

Senior Citizen Tuition Waiver Request: Use this form if you are age 60 or over, a Washington state resident, and want to audit a course, in which no grade points or university credit will be earned. This tuition waiver is limited to six credits or two courses per semester in the fall and spring semesters only.

IMPORTANT! We can enroll students using this benefit starting on the first day of instruction. Since students can’t access Canvas until they are enrolled, we encourage them to contact instructors directly for course material and/or Zoom links.

Are you a WSU Tri-Cities student?