Transcripts & Records

Office of the Campus Registrar

Official Transcripts

Each student is mailed one (1) official transcript copy with their diploma. Additional copies can be requested by ordering transcripts online or in person for $10. All WSU coursework is recorded on a single transcript.

It is recommended you verify that your degree has been posted prior to ordering an official transcript.

Transcripts cannot be ordered over the telephone.

More information can be found on the Pullman Transcripts page. However, please keep in mind that some timelines may differ for Tri-Cities.

Order online

The quickest way to order an Official Transcript is to submit the online order form for PDF download or mailed paper transcript. Pay by credit card.

IMPORTANT: All transcripts ordered online are mailed from the Pullman campus or held at the Registrar’s Office in Pullman for pick up.

Order in person

An Official Transcript can be hand-prepared by staff at the Tri-Cities Registrar’s Office upon submission of the WSU Transcript Request PDF form. 

The completed and signed form can be mailed, along with payment of $10 for each copy requested, or turned into the Cashier’s Office on campus in Floyd 269.

Please be aware that processing takes up to five (5) business days with additional days allowed when the transcript is mailed. FEDEX and electronic transcripts are not available with this option.

Your Official Transcript can either be mailed or picked up at the Registrar’s Office in Floyd 269. PHOTO ID REQUIRED.

Unofficial Transcripts

To view your Unofficial WSU Transcript:

    • Current and former students can access it at myWSU​ > Student Homepage > Academic Records > View Unofficial Transcript.
    • If you don’t remember your WSU Network ID (NID) or need to reset your password, contact the Crimson Service Desk at or (509) 335-4357.

Official Statement Request

Official Statement Request for Enrollment Verification: Use this form if you need specific enrollment verification, such as credit hours, grade point average, future term enrollment, etc.

Note: We strongly encourage students needing to verify their enrollment status (full-time, half-time, or less than half-time) for the current or a past term to use this self-service link, where you can print an enrollment verification or check loan information on the National Clearinghouse website.

Access support services
outside of the classroom…