Course Agreement Forms

Agreement Forms for Individually-Taught Courses (495-499)

It is strongly advised that a student contact the faculty member whom they want to ask to oversee their internship or research experience BEFORE submitting an application in order to discuss the faculty’s availability and project options. This will ensure a more efficient application process.

Carson College of Business

498 - Internship

College of Arts & Sciences

If you are interested in an individually-taught course for another department, please contact your Academic Advisor.