Apply to WSU Tri-Cities

We’re accepting applications for Fall 2020!

Because application fees are nonrefundable, contact us with questions before you apply. (Note: we are no longer accepting applications for Fall 2019).

Office of Undergraduate Admissions

Office Hours: Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.

Online applications for spring 2020 will close Friday, Dec. 13.

You’re considered a freshman if you’re applying to WSU for the academic year immediately after graduating from high school (even if you’re in Running Start) or you haven’t attended college since high school graduation. ($50 application fee)

Are you interested in enrolling in our Running Start program? Check out the requirements or contact Dr. Jaime Hough for more information.

You’re considered a transfer student if you attended an accredited college or university after your high school graduation (not including the summer immediately following your graduation). If all your college work was completed while in high school, please use the Freshman application. ($50 application fee)

You’re considered a post-bachelor’s student if you have already completed a degree from another university. ($50 application fee)

You’re considered a returning student if you previously attended any WSU campus as an undergraduate degree-seeking student and have been away from WSU for two or more semesters. Note: If you were not in good academic standing your last semester at WSU, then you may need to apply for reinstatement. ($25 application fee)

Fill out a change of campus form if you’ve already applied and you’ve changed your mind about where you would like to attend. Admission or enrollment at one WSU campus does not guarantee admission or enrollment eligibility at another WSU campus.

Complete your WSU international application if your country of citizenship is other than the United States of America and you are not a resident alien (a permanent resident/immigrant).

Complete the WSU non-degree seeking application if you do not intend to complete an undergraduate degree at WSU Tri-Cities and are taking undergraduate coursework for one or more of the following reasons: Personal enrichment, completion of coursework for transfer to another institution, or teaching endorsement. ($25 application fee)

If you have already spoken with the appropriate academic department and are ready to apply, you may start your WSU graduate school application now.

If you want to take graduate courses as a non-degree student, you will need to complete the Non-Degree Graduate Status application.