Request for Certification

Enrollment Certification

Prior to the start of the term student veterans wish to use their VA benefit, they must submit an Enrollment Certification Request. Benefits will not be certified (and stipends will not be paid) until this form is received by the WSU Tri-Cities Office of Veterans Affairs.

If you are a new student, you will also need to provide a copy of your DD214 and your Certificate of Eligibility.