WSUTC has 7 areas for student computer use. Click to see schedules:
- Floyd 151 (Windows/Open Lab)
- CIC 101R (Windows)
- CIC 219 (Windows)
- Student Lounge (Windows)
- Floyd 235 (DTC Mac Lab)
- Floyd 145 (EECS Linux Lab)
- CIC Library (Windows)
These labs generally are open to walk-ins Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 10 p.m., and Saturdays 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. There are times when the computer labs may be reserved for classes. Check the weekly schedule posted on the lab door or view the room schedule by clicking on the links above (library and student lounge computers are not scheduled).
- First-come, first-serve basis.
- Be sure to logoff the computer when you finish your work; you don’t want another person using your computer account.
- All lab computers restore the hard drives to their original configuration on reboot so store your files on an external storage device such as a thumbdrive or diskette.
- The Lab is a quiet work area so take your conversations out to the hallway.
- No food or drink is allowed in any of the computer labs on campus.
- Please keep the area near the printer tidy and clear.
- All Users Must Read and Abide by the WSU Statement of Appropriate Use of Computing and Network Resources
Students may also access interactive courses online to take training courses in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, database systems and a large number of other courses through the Skillsoft service that is supported by WSU for students, faculty and staff.
APPLYING FOR AN ACCOUNT
A WSU Tri-Cities Computer account is required in order to use the Walk-in Computer Lab.
ELIGIBILITY FOR A WSU TRI-CITIES COMPUTER ACCOUNT:
- Current WSU faculty & students only.
Former faculty, staff and students are not eligible.
Public, not affiliated with WSU, are not eligible.
HOW TO GET AN ACCOUNT:
- Click here to apply for an account online, if you have not already recieved one.
Phone: 372-7334 (ext 27334 from campus phones)
- West 145: I-7 3.6, 4gb ram, 256gb SSD & 500gb SATA Drives, R-W DVD, 22″ LCD
- Student Lounge: 3Ghz Core 2 Duo with 4GB RAM; all-in-one card reader; 22″ Widescreen LCD, CD/DVD +/- burner
- CIC 219: Core i7 3.4GHz with 8GB RAM, 22″ Widescreen LCD, CD/DVD +/- burner
- Dell Laser Printers
- HP Flatbed Scanner
- SPSS Statistics
- Visual Studio Professional
- Office 2016
- Simbio Virtual Labs
- Solidworks 2017
- and much more