ARE YOU HERE FOR:
- My WSU questions: For questions about My WSU and your Office365 email, please contact the Pullman help desk at (509)-335-4357 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Blackboard access/support: For Blackboard questions, call (509) 372-7203 or email email@example.com
- NID: Need to create your WSU Network ID (My WSU, etc)? : You can create your account here. This account will let you register for classes, check grades, and access all other WSU web resources. This will also be the same username/password you’ll use for Blackboard access. You can reset a forgotten password or change your NID password at reset.wsu.edu.
- Office 365 Email (WSU student email). Office 365 now uses your My WSU login credentials. You can login using your NID directly at email.wsu.edu.
- WSU Tri-Cities Computer Account: This account lets you access WSUTC campus computers and connect to the campus wireless. See the links to the left to request an account or reset your password.
WSU Tri-Cities Room CIC 225