03 May Emotional Wellbeing
Welcome to the Virtual Coug Mind Spa for Emotional Wellbeing! WSU Tri-Cities Counseling Services has put together this page with the hopes of helping you give yourself a break and take care of yourself emotionally.
Self Care Activities
- Skin Care: face masks, washing/cleansing face, body wash or scrubs.
- Take a break from electronics: Take some time off of technology, and try to limit social media or internet usage.
- Exercise: Complete a workout, do some yoga exercises, go on a walk/run/bike-ride/etc.
- Relax: Take a long shower or a warm bath.
- Listen to music: 15-30 minutes of listening to spiritual, motivating, or comforting music in order to get yourself going. Possibly even a podcast.
Dr. Caroline Leaf Mental Health Podcast
Mental Health Self-Care Habits