The Office of Student Affairs will be offering telemental health and crisis support for WSU Tri-Cities students through the summer. Through a partnership with WSU Health Sciences Spokane, WSU Tri-Cities students can access ProtoCall, a national provider of on-call behavioral health services, for emotional support and care.

Calls to Protocall are confidential, and staff is familiar with available services on the Tri-Cities campus and within the community.

To speak to a mental health provider 24/7, please call 509-554-5684. If you need immediate assistance or are in crisis, please call the WSU Health Sciences Crisis line at 509-368-6500 (available 24 hours/day).

If you are need of additional non-emergency help and would like to speak to someone in Student Affairs, please consider filling out a Cougar Cares form.

Are You in Crisis?
  • National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
  • WSU Employee Assistance Program:1-877-313-4455
  • Visit ULifeline to take a self-evaluation and learn about additional resources