The WSU Tri-Cities Business Services Office reports to the Vice Chancellor for Finance and Administration.
The primary function of the Business Services Office is to process fiscal and business actions for campus departments, units, offices, and off-site administration.
Services provided include:
- Processing administrative documents related to the fiscal and personnel activities of the campus. This includes reviewing documents to assure accuracy and compliance with established policies, laws, regulations, and procedures.
- Reviewing existing fiscal and personnel procedures and services in order to recommend, develop, and implement new processes as needed.
- Assisting and advising on federal, state, and institutional policies and procedures.
- Acting as liaison between the Tri-Cities Campus and various fiscal departments located in central offices on the main Pullman campus.
- Providing fiscal support through Accounts Payable, Contracts, Grants, Payroll, and Purchasing.
|Address:||Washington State University Tri-Cities
2710 Crimson Way
Richland, WA 99354-1671
|Office Location:||East 262|