The primary function of Financial Services and the Business Office is to process fiscal and business actions for campus departments, units, offices, and off-site administration.
Services provided include:
- Processing administrative documents related to the fiscal and personnel activities of the campus. This includes reviewing documents to assure accuracy and compliance with established policies, laws, regulations, and procedures.
- Reviewing existing fiscal and personnel procedures and services in order to recommend, develop, and implement new processes as needed.
- Assisting and advising on federal, state, and institutional policies and procedures.
- Acting as liaison between the Tri-Cities Campus and various fiscal departments located in central offices on the main Pullman campus.
- Providing fiscal support through Accounts Payable, Contracts, Grants, Payroll, and Purchasing.
|Address:||Washington State University Tri-Cities
2710 Crimson Way
Richland, WA 99354-1671
|Office Location:||East 262|