Program Educational Objectives and Student Outcomes
Program Educational Objectives As can be demonstrated in the years following graduation:
- Our graduates have professional careers in industry or academia or are engaged in advanced studies.
- Our graduates keep abreast and adapt to changes in technology as well as the needs of a globalized society
- Our graduates are successful team members or team leaders who conduct themselves with integrity and act ethically.
- An ability to apply knowledge of mathematics, science and engineering.
- An ability to design and conduct experiments as well as to analyze and interpret the data.
- An ability to design components, systems, or processes to meet desired needs within realistic constraints such as economic, environmental, social, political, ethical, health and safety, manufacturability and sustainability.
- An ability to work in multidisciplinary teams.
- An ability to identify, formulate, and solve engineering problems.
- An understanding of professional and ethical responsibility.
- An ability to communicate effectively.
- The broad education necessary to understand the impact of engineering solutions in a global, economic, environmental and societal context.
- A recognition of the need for, and an ability to engage in, life-long learning.
- A knowledge of contemporary issues.
- An ability to use the techniques, skills, and modern engineering tools necessary for engineering practice.
EE Courses and Syllabi The current Electrical Engineering courses and syllabi are available here.