The transition from two distinct academic units into a cohesive College of Arts and Sciences will require holistic evaluation and gradual implementation. Over the course of the coming academic year, we will endeavor to establish policies and procedures that integrate perspectives from humanities, arts, social sciences, natural sciences, and physical sciences and devise a reasonable implementation schedule.
Updates and additional information will be posted here when available.
Maintaining continuity during our transition into a single academic unit is vitally important. We appreciate your patience and value your input.
For the 2012–2013 academic year
Please refer to the existing policies and procedures appropriate to your home department or school:
Additional Policies and Resources
- WSU Faculty Manual
- Copyright Policy — Faculty Manual, Section IV, H
- Intellectual Property — Faculty Manual, Section IV, F
- Copyright Law on Campus
- Computing and Network Use Policies
- Educational Policies and Procedures Manual
- Policy Prohibiting Discrimination and Sexual Harassment
- Provost’s Office: Manuals and Forms
- Records Retention Schedules