HRS Disability Services will be on campus September 21, 2017 from 1:30pm-3:00pm to conduct a workshop session for managers and supervisors on “Understanding and Managing Leave” This workshop will take a look at addressing the most typical leave issues and answer such questions as:
- What type of leave should be used?
- How should leave be requested?
- Which leave requests are handled at the department level, and which should be directed to HRS?
- How can the work be accomplished when employees are on extended leave?
- Do the same rules apply when medical leave is due to on –the-job injury versus an ongoing condition?
To register in advance, visit https://hrs.wsu.edu/edu/training/,
- click on “training website login”
- Select “instructor led training-session schedule”
- Search for “Understanding and Managing Leave”