Do any of these statements describe YOU?
- Talented student
- Determined to finish college
- First generation in your family to go to college
- Low-income student
- Documented disability
- US Citizen or Permanent Resident
TRiO Student Support Services is here to help students like you….
Our services include:
- Individualized success plans
- Academic advising
- One-on-one tutoring
- Priority class registration
- Career guidance
- Study skills training
- College success workshops
- Cultural enrichment activities
- Financial literacy workshops
- Graduate school counseling
- And more, based on student needs
TRiO has served students like Oprah Winfrey, John Quinones, A.C. Green, & Patrick Ewing…and we would like to serve YOU!
Want more information?
Student applications are available in the East Building, Room 203, or contact by email at email@example.com or at 509-372-7157.
Monday–Friday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.