Admission application priority dates:
Fall semester: January 31
Spring semester: November 15
Applicants are strongly encouraged to send in all application materials postmarked by the priority admission deadlines.
Complete applications with supporting documents that are postmarked after the priority deadlines will be reviewed for admission on a space-available basis. Be sure to check the box for the Tri-Cities campus!
The academic year at a glance: Everything from deadlines to the best times to visit campus. To see when classes begin, university holidays, and more, check out the Registrar’s academic calendar (select Tri-Cities from the drop down menu).
- Spring semester applications open.
- Fall and summer semester admission applications open.
- WSU general scholarship application opens. If you are applying to the Tri-Cities campus, your scholarship application will be reviewed for WSU Tri-Cities scholarships too!
- PRIORITY DATE: November 15
Priority date for spring semester admissions.
- PRIORITY DATE: January 31
Priority date for fall semester applications.
Deadline for scholarship applications.
- Start your FAFSA or WASFA application to be considered for federal financial aid and state need grants.
- PRIORITY DEADLINE: February 15
Turn in your FAFSA or WASFA application to be considered for financial aid.
- Learn more about financial aid and scholarships from the WSU Tri-Cities Office of Student Financial Aid .
- An ideal time for future Cougars to schedule a campus visit if you have not done so already!
- If you’ve been offered admission as a freshman or transfer student, you can send in your $200 tuition deposit any time before the May 1 deadline to confirm your space at the University .
- May 1 Confirm your admission. If you’ve been offered admission as a freshman or transfer student, pay your $200 tuition deposit to confirm your space at the University.
- May 15 Priority date to submit financial aid documents if selected for verification.
- The first summer sessions begins.
- The second summer session begins.
- Attend New Student Orientation Orientation is your chance to get the class schedule you want, and it also delivers valuable info about getting the most from your college experience. New students are required to attend New Student Orientation.
- Classes start!
- Week of Welcome for all new students takes place in mid-month, before fall semester classes begin.