To request information about WSU Tri-Cities Graduate School Programs click here.
- Business Administration, M.B.A.
- Computer Science, M.S., Ph.D.*
- Educational Leadership, Ed.M., Ed.D*
- Master of Education with a specialization in Literacy
- Master of Education with a specialization in ELL/Bilingual Education
- Master of Education with a specialization in Curriculum and Instruction
- Master in Teaching with Secondary Certification
- Principal & Program Administration Certification
- Teacher Professional Certificate Program
- Teacher Leadership, Ed.D.
- Add-On Endorsements
- Electrical Engineering, M.S., Ph.D.*
- Environmental Engineering, M.S.
- Environmental Science, M.S.
- Environmental & Natural Resource Sciences Ph.D.*
- Mechanical Engineering, M.S., Ph.D.*
- Nursing, M.N.
To obtain further information about applying to the Graduate School program click here.
*These doctoral programs are officially offered through the Pullman campus; however, faculty at WSU Tri-Cities participate in the graduate program, offer classes, and supervise graduate student research. Students interested in these Ph.D. programs must apply to WSU Pullman to be accepted. Prospective doctoral students are encouraged to contact the program director about the availability of coursework, research, and faculty advisors at the Tri-Cities campus.
Last Updated:February 10, 2015