Please note that WSU Tri-Cities students have their financial aid packaged at the Pullman campus but will work with WSU Tri-Cities staff during the process.
WSU Financial Aid Forms
Authorization to apply all charges to financial aid — Student Permissions
This allows financial aid to pay all charges on your student account before issuing a check or deposit for the left over funds after tuition is paid. Examples of charges where this is needed for financial aid to pay directly are: Student health insurance, sports pass, and library fines.
Important FAFSA information
- WSU FAFSA School Code: 003800 (This is the same code used for all WSU campuses, Tri-Cities is not listed on the FAFSA Application)
- FAFSA is available beginning January 1, every year
- FAFSA Priority Deadline: February 15, every year
Financial Aid Resources
FAFSA 4caster will help you get an early start on the financial aid process by:
- Providing you with an early estimate of your eligibility for federal student aid.
- Giving you an experience similar to FAFSA on the Web
- Allowing you to transfer all of your FAFSA4caster data to FAFSA on the web once you are ready to apply for aid.
- Providing you the option to apply for your Federal Student Aid PIN.
- Increasing your knowledge of the financial aid process, and providing information about other sources of aid.
The Financial Aid Estimator has been designed to help you, as an applicant, to find out what types of financial aid you may be eligible to receive during an academic year (fall and spring semesters) while attending Washington State University.
Student Loan Information and Resource Links
For general information
For tracking student loans borrowed
National Student Data Loan System