- Non-degree students aren’t eligible for financial aid.
- If you decide to pursue a degree at WSU Tri-Cities, you have to apply for regular admission status.
- Course work completed as a non-degree student can’t be applied toward a graduate degree, and you can’t enroll in 500-level business classes or in courses at the 600, 700, or 800 level.
- Complete the non-degree admission application.
- No transcripts are required.
How to apply
Note: This is a guide to the admission process, not a statement of policy. See the WSU General Catalog for official requirements and regulations.