New Student Orientation is a program for all new students (freshman and transfer) to learn valuable resources to assist in their transition into the campus community. Sessions will cover academic resources, ways to be involved on campus, and provide opportunities to interact with faculty and staff who will be engaged in your overall success.
Spring 2019 Start Orientation: January 4th, 2019
Fall Orientation: Dates to be announced soon.
Please remember, there is a $100 mandatory orientation fee that will be charged to your student account. The fee covers the cost of:
- Peer mentor for the semester
- First year experience programs to assist with your transition during your first semester
- and other giveaways!
This fee will be added to your student account. Your financial aid can cover this cost if you get financial aid that exceeds the cost of tuition. In order for this to happen, you must grant student permissions for financial aid.
- Log in to your myWSU account here
- From the main menu selct “self service” then select “student center”
- Account services has three tabs that show direct deposit, student permission and bank accounts
- Select the “student permission” tab to grant permission for financial aid
If you have any questions regarding New Student Orientation please call Jordyn Creighton at 509-372-7433. We look forward to seeing you at Orientation!