In conjunction with women’s history month, WSU Tri-Cities will honor its first class of women of distinction in 2017. The program recognizes WSU Tri-Cities women students, staff, faculty, alumnae, and relevant community members who have made notable contributions to the campus and their community through service, teaching, or involvement. The honorees will be unveiled March 2, 2017, 4-6 PM during a photo exhibition opening at the WSU Tri-Cities Art Gallery.
Do you know a woman who:
- exhibits leadership in her discipline or area of expertise;
- serve as role models and/or mentors to other women;
- advocate for positive social change that helps close the leadership gap and create a more equitable society;
- demonstrate a commitment to the missions of WSU Tri-Cities;
- demonstrate a commitment to social justice and inclusion;
- have earned respect within their communities;
- support policies, practices, attitudes, and/or actions that are intended to produce equitable outcomes for all; or
- give back to the community through their time, talent, and/or resources.
Then please consider nominating her for this distinction!
If you have any questions about the program, please contact Darlene Scrivner.