Apply to WSU Tri-Cities
- Apply online and select the Tri-Cities campus.
- An e-mail is sent within days after an application is submitted. It gives directions for how to create a network ID and login to your zzusis student account, so you can track the status of your application.
- Admissions staff will communicate with you about your application and admissions status.
- If you have questions, contact the Admissions Office at (509) 372-7250.
Submit official transcripts from high school, Joint Services Transcript or CCAF and transcripts from all colleges you have ever attended
- If you have never attended a college or university, submit an official copy of your high school transcript
- The Joint Services Transcript (JST) has replaced the Coast Guard Institute Transcript (CGI), Army/American Council on Education Registry Transcript System (AARTS), and the Sailor/Marine American Council on Education Registry Transcript (SMART)
- Community College of the Air Force CCAF
- Submit transcripts to:
Financial aid & scholarships
- The Financial Aid and Scholarships Office is located in West 269D
- The WSU system wide scholarship application is due by January 15.
- Submit Free Application for Federal Student aid (FAFSA).
- The FAFSA priority filing deadline is February 15 and the WSU school code is 003800.
- Remember to apply for FAFSA even if you are receiving VA benefits. FAFSA and VA benefits are separate programs, and you may be eligible for both
- Apply for Benefits
- Fill out the Veteran’s Intake Card
- Academic advising is required for all undergraduate students each semester. Contact your advisor to schedule your appointment.
Sign up for New Student Orientation
- New students are required to attend New Student Orientation. Register online.
Register for Classes