Motor Pool

Currently the two Toyota Prius are in the process of being surplussed as they are no longer in proper working condition for reliable use.

If a car is needed for travel, WSU has a contract with Enterprise for car rental. You can contact your department admin for more information on getting a vehicle rented.

A large cargo van is available for rent on a case by case basis for any school sponsored program or event. The vehicle must be sponsored by a college department and charged to the department’s account number.

Drivers are responsible for following all traffic laws. Please be aware it is a state law to wear seat belts. Washington state law also prohibits texting while driving. Anyone who texts while driving may be prohibited from driving a Motor Pool vehicle.

Requests for reservations will need to be submitted to Printing & Shipping Services located in Floyd 127. Requests must be made by a sponsoring faculty or staff member. Student drivers are allowed to use motor pool vehicles upon faculty or staff member approval as well as filling out a Student Request form.  Motor Pool vehicles cannot be rented for personal use. Only approved drivers may operate a Motor Pool vehicle. If you have any questions please contact us at 509.372.7273 or

Below are forms required for use of a motor pool vehicle:
Short Term 
Student Driver (required for student use)
Long Term (long term/special use)