Apply through this portal for laboratory access. The application process consists of five steps.
1) Check that your professor or supervisor has filed a project safety assessment request that lists you as one of the persons working on this project.
2) View the safety presentations and videos specified below.
3) Fill out the Laboratory Access Request Form and upload it in this application, but only if a lab key or access code is needed. Students in an Undergraduate Class Laboratory do not need any lab key or access code, hence they do not need to submit the form.
4) Fill out and submit the application provided below.
5) Complete any required laboratory safety training as directed.