Professional Networking & Etiquette Dinner 2017
Friday, March 24, 2017
5:30 – 8:30 p.m.
WSU Tri-Cities campus
2770 Consolidated Information Center (CIC)
Curious about what career path to take? Do you want to learn more about industries in the local and surrounding area? Take advantage of connecting with industry professionals at our third annual Etiquette & Networking Dinner. 65 students had the opportunity to network with 31 professionals during last year’s Etiquette & Networking Dinner. Don’t miss your chance to join us in 2017!
This annual event offers students a valuable professional development experience to polish their business dining etiquette and networking skills by practicing good table manners and social skills. In addition, students will gain real-world exposure to formal business settings with area professionals and community leaders.
The evening begins with a “mocktail” speed networking reception.
The Etiquette Dinner will follow with a 4-course meal served in a formal table setting. As each course is served, students will practice their dining etiquette skills learned prior to the event at Career Development training sessions. Seating at each table includes a professional and their guest hosting four to five students.
The event includes a guest speaker from the community.
Student Registration instructions:
- Registration Deadline: March 14
- Register through the Career Development CougSync portal ONLY
- REQUIRED: attend one of the Etiquette Dinner training sessions offered from February 20 – March 10. Note: the training and quiz will not be offered online.
- Pass a short quiz following the etiquette training
- Pay a $5 fee (degree seeking students only); additional fees apply to other students
Student seating is limited.
This event is open to WSU Tri-Cities students only. This event is not relevant to student spouses or significant others.
Attire is professional business.