As Washington State University Tri-Cities does not have an on-campus fitness center, WSU Tri-Cities sponsors a partial reimbursement program for students who are members of a local fitness club.
Who is eligible?
- All full fee-paying WSU Tri-Cities students enrolled in and completing 6 or more credits per semester on the Richland Campus. DDP classes do not qualify.
- Students using state tuition waivers are not eligible.
How much is reimbursed?
- Reimbursement is for 50% of the monthly dues at the individual rate.
What can be reimbursed?
- Monthly fitness center membership dues at the individual rate. Joining fees, fitness classes, personal trainers or individual sessions will not be reimbursed.
How does the reimbursement process work?
- Complete the downloadable form and return the form with a copy of the fitness club account history statement showing:
- the club name and address;
- student name;
- monthly dues amount;
- and confirmation of dues payments for the months for which you are seeking reimbursement and have been paid in full.
Bank statements or individual monthly billing statements will not be accepted.
- The completed reimbursement form and account history must be returned to The Den in the West Building 138 by 5 p.m. by the dates listed on the reimbursement form.
For any questions or concerns, please contact: RJ at firstname.lastname@example.org