The Guest House is located less than two miles away from Washington State University Tri-Cities campus.
Washington State University Tri-Cities is striving to maximize student living by offering Living Learning Communities (LLCs) in which students can build relationships with others who share the same interests as themselves. At the Guest House, WSU Tri-Cities wants to combine students’ academic interests and objectives with their living arrangements.
Students with common academic aspirations will live in the same suite, developing personal and professional relationships with both students and faculty in their specific field of study. The LLCs will include: the Chancellor’s Scholars Program, the Viticulture and Enology Community, the Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics – STEM – Community, and the Service and Leadership Community.
The Living Learning Communities in Guest House at PNNL offers a variety of amenities to make you feel at home. These include:
- High speed computer access/wireless internet
- Two living areas including TVs with DVD and DIRECTV service
- Light housekeeping in the common areas once a week
- Fully furnished with linens
- Kitchen with cookware, dishes and utensils (microwave, refrigerator, and dishwasher included)
- Private telephone lines directly to your room
- Private bathroom in each individual room
- Private study area in each individual room
- Onsite laundry facilities
- Vending machines include beverage, food, and long distance calling cards
- Exercise room
- 24 hour security on property
- Access to landscaped courtyards with tables and benches
- Public transportation located by Guest House that travels to campus
The price for the Gust House includes: furnishing, all your bills (internet, cable, electricity, water, sewer, telephone), faculty leader assigned to your community, staff liaison to work closely with your community, resident assistant that lives within the community, and peer mentors to help with your transition. There will be opportunities for team building, excursions, and experiential learning. All costs associated with the Guest House can be covered by your financial aid.