Where to Start
- Applicants must consult with the academic advisor, Karina Aispuro, for assistance with the application process. Karina Aispuro, email@example.com 509-372-7202
Meet the Admission Criteria
- A current, unencumbered Washington State RN License or eligibility for licensure is required.
- Applicants must be at junior standing (60 semester hours/90 quarter hours), have a direct transferable AA/AS degree, or have a bachelor’s degree.
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher in all college course work.
- Students must complete College of Nursing prerequisite courses and WSU’s University Common Requirements (UCORE) or equivalent course work. Some Associate of Arts (AA), Associate of Science (AS), or Bachelor’s degrees may satisfy these requirements. Check with your academic advisor or compare your completed courses at the Transfer Credit Equivalencies website.
- College of Nursing’s prerequisite courses – Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Minimum grade for each prerequisite course – 2.0. (Pass/satisfactory grades and CLEP scores are not accepted).
Apply to the RN-BSN Program
- Applicants must consult with the academic advisor, Karina Aispuro, for assistance with the application process. Karina Aispuro, firstname.lastname@example.org 509-372-7202
- Obtain College of Nursing RN-BSN application and application guidelines from your advisor.
- Fill out and return College of Nursing application to your RN-BSN advisor by application deadline.
- Send official transcripts to: WSU Tri-Cities 2710 Crimson Way Richland, WA 99354
- Application deadline:
Session Deadline Fall (beginning in August) January 15 Spring (beginning in January) August 20 Summer (beginning in May) January 15
- In addition to the RN-BSN application, apply to WSU as directed by your RN-BSN advisor.
- Apply for financial aid (FAFSA). WSU school code: 003800. Deadline to apply is February 15 for the following academic year.
- Late applications are reviewed and accepted if space is available.