Washington State University College of Nursing offers Post-Master’s Certificates in the specialty areas of Nursing Education and Nursing Leadership. Each certificate program has specific admission criteria and required course work. Interested applicants must apply through the WSU Graduate School.
View WSU’s Course Catalog for course descriptions.
- Applicants are required to have a bachelor’s degree in nursing or another field AND a master’s degree in nursing from an accredited program
- Minimum GPA of 3.0
- GRE is not required
- Successful completion of a general statistics course
- Favorable recommendations regarding practice and potential for graduate work in nursing
- RN license to practice nursing in Washington State
- Written goal statement congruent with program’s philosophy and focus
- Completion of a written interview
- Minimum of one year of nursing experience