Scholarship information and deadlines are updated as we receive information.
Declared accounting or criminal justice major or minor
- Be enrolled by the fall term of Civil Engineering with a minimum of junior status or be a graduate student in Civil Engineering in an ABET accredited college or university in the US.
- GPA of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale or equivalent.
- U.S. Citizenship
- Have parents residing, in or have graduated from high school located within the following Columbia Section boundaries:
- Washington: Counties of Yakima, Klickitat, Benton, Franklin, Walla Walla and Columbia.
- Oregon: Counties of Morrow, Umatilla, Union, and Wallowa
Deadline to Apply: Must be received by June 1.
- Be a full-time student at the time of application submittal, pursuing a degree at an accredited institution of higher education in the United States and be accepted into the School of Engineering. Scholarships will not be awarded to Freshman or Seniors who will be graduating on or before June.
- Have a college cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale (or 3.5 on a 4.5 scale, and so forth).
- Be a United States citizen, a resident alien, or in the case of candidates from American Samoa or the Commonwealth of the Mariana Islands, a United States national. Submissions from resident aliens must include a letter of the candidate’s intent to obtain U.S. citizenship and a photocopy of the Alien Registration Card.
Deadline to Apply is October 31.