Are you here for:
- Zzusis questions: For questions about Zzusis and your Live @edu email, please contact the Pullman help desk at (509)-335-4357 or email email@example.com.
- Angel access/support: For Angel questions, call (509) 372-7203 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- NID: Need to create your WSU Network ID (zzusis, etc)? : You can create your account here. This account will let you register for classes, check grades, and access all other WSU web resources. This will also be the same username/password you’ll use for Angel access.
- Forgot your Office 365 Email (WSU student email) password? If you haven’t yet created your email account, you can get your temporary password in Zzusis under the Content link on the right. You can then use that password along with your full email address (@email.wsu.edu) at http://email.wsu.edu/. If it doesn’t work and you don’t have a security question, then you’ll need to call the Pullman help desk at (509)335-4357.
- WSUTC Computer Account: This account lets you access WSUTC campus computers and connect to the campus wireless. See the links to the left to request an account or reset your password.
WSU Tri-Cities Room CIC 225