Convocation is a time for the campus community to recognize graduating students and their families. This year’s event will be held on Friday, May 6 at 5:00 p.m.
If you would like to take part in Convocation, please submit the online RSVP form and identify how many guests you plan on bringing with you. Graduates can bring up to four guests. Dress attire for the event is business casual.
The events will be held at the Washington State University Tri-Cities campus. Celebrations will begin with students, families, and faculty meeting with their respective academic colleges in the following building locations:
- Education (CIC Building, Rooms 210, 212, 214)
- Business (CIC Building, Room 216)
- Liberal Arts (CIC Building, Upstairs above Library – enter from the 1st floor)
- Engineering (East Building Auditorium, Room 266)
- Sciences/V&E (West Building Atrium)
Directly after the ceremonies, students will have a group photo taken on the Rotary Stage and then join their families for a celebratory reception in the CIC Building, Room 120.
Please check our campus maps and floor plans for directions to the different building locations.
We look forward to celebrating this exciting event with you!