The Carson College of Business helps students develop global competencies and practical expertise in all areas of business, including supply chain management, information age organizations, electronic commerce, assurance services, and strategic cost analysis. The WSU Carson College of Business is fully accredited by the AACSB. The college’s professors are renowned experts in their fields who bring complex topics to life. AACSB Accreditation standards ensure that WSU Tri-Cities offers top-quality education in the field of business through attracting high-quality faculty and staff which allow for global recognition.apply.tricity.wsu.edu.For more information or questions contact a WSU Tri-Cities Admissions Counselor at firstname.lastname@example.org or 509-372-7250.
- Bachelor of Arts Degree in Business Administration
- Management Major
- Business Administration Major
- Bachelor of Arts Degree in Hospitality Business Management
- Hospitality Business Management Major
- Wine Business Management Major
- At least 60 semester hours of credit with a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5.
- Engl 101; EconS 101 and 102; Math 201 and 202; Acctg 230 and 231; B Law 210; MgtOp 215; and MIS 250, or equivalent courses at another institution with a minimum GPA of 2.5 or better for the group.
- Study abroad for a minimum of 6 credits
- Major or minor in a foreign language, International Business, or Global Studies
- Certificate with an international component (see advisor for details)
- Complete any TWO of the following:
- Education abroad for 3-5 credits
- International internship of at least 3 credits approved by the International Business Institute (IBUS 498)
- A Carson College of Business international course
- An approved non-business course [G, K, Tier III] with an international component.
- Significant international travel at the collegiate level (must be approved by the Associate Dean).
- Complete a minimum of one year international experience in any of the following areas: military service, Peace Corps, volunteer work with an organization, missionary work, or other approved experience. Documentation is required for approval.
QuestionsFor questions or program details, contact the undergraduate business advisorKristen Wilson Undergraduate Business Advisor email@example.com 509-372-7614
Last Updated: March 12, 2015