- Four-year bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
- Minimum Cumulative GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- Minimum Index Score of 1150 (GPA x 200 + GMAT). The GMAT Score must not be more than five years old at the Program start date. Note: meeting the minimum index does not guarantee admission. Successful candidates typically exceed 560 on the GMAT.
- Demonstration of competence in the MBA foundation coursework (see foundation requirements).
- Demonstration of English proficiency (International applicants): International applicants should send official TOEFL reports (580 paper based / 237 computer based / 92-93 IBTS minimum) to the WSU Graduate School (WSU school code 4705). We also accept the IELTS (7.5 minimum), or MELAB (90 minimum). Now accepting the Pearson Test of English (62 minimum) — use code 8Z2-GT-38.
Application may be made to start the MBA program at WSU Tri-Cities either Fall or Spring Semester. Application materials should be submitted at least two months prior to the beginning of the semester you wish to begin.
How to Apply
- Apply online ($75.00 application fee). Be prepared to supply e-mail addresses for three references. These references will be contacted by the Graduate School and asked to fill out an online recommendation form.
- Additional items to be submitted to the Graduate School (Stadium Way, French Administration, Room 324, Pullman WA 99164-1030):
- Official transcripts from each College or University you have attended
- TOEFL scores (international students) (code 4705)
- GMAT scores (code 09DTL08)
Questions about admission into the MBA Program?