CB Has AACSB Accreditation Held By Only 2% of Business Schools Worldwide
WSU College of Business is among two percent of business schools worldwide to achieve accreditation at the bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral levels from the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB), the most respected business program accrediting entity. The WSU accounting program is one of only 176 programs worldwide with separate AACSB accounting accreditation.
Undergraduate Business Program Ranked in Top 20% of (Accredited) Business Programs
In a comparison of 382 programs the WSU College of Business is ranked 72nd overall and 45th among public institutions in U.S. News & World Report Best Undergraduate Business Programs Rankings for 2013.
The College of Business at Washington State University will be recognized as a leading business school among our land-grant peers.
As an integral part of Washington State University, a research orientated land-grant institution, the College of Business positively impacts the business and academic communities of Washington State, the region, and the world:
- By advancing knowledge through scholarly and applied research.
- By developing globally competitive business leaders, educators, and scholars.
- By creating value through engagement with business and academic communities.
We share the overarching values of Washington State University:
- Integrity, Trust, and Respect
- Discovery, Innovation, and Creativity
- Land-grant Ideals
- Diversity and Global Citizenship
- Freedom of Expression
As an outgrowth of our vision, mission and values, the strategic priorities of the WSU College of Business are:
- Global Outlook: We are committed to broadly developing an appreciation in our students for the cultural and social dimensions of the global business environment.
- Research: We are committed to conducting quality research, publishing in our fields’ premier journals, and preparing doctoral students for academic careers.
- Professional Perspectives: We are committed to developing professional and responsible future business leaders.
- Innovation: We are committed to fostering innovative ideas and entrepreneurial thinking in our students and faculty.
- Goal 1: Further our national and international reputation for conducting quality research, and training future scholars and educators.
- Goal 2: Develop business leaders with a broad global perspective and the professional skills necessary to succeed in the global business environment.
- Goal 3: Broaden our engagement with the academic and business communities of the state, region, and the world.
- Goal 4: Foster a climate of respect, cooperation, and excellence in all College of Business activities.