Creating University Relations
Corporations and foundations partner with Washington State University to foster research in a variety of fields that will have significant impact on industry, the economy, and society. Such partnerships are also vital to ensuring that Washington State University will continue to provide today’s students with the tools necessary to become leaders in addressing society’s challenges of tomorrow.
Corporations enter into mutually beneficial relationships with Washington State University in a number of important ways, including support for:
- Research collaborations
- Technology transfer
- Recruiting students for internships and career opportunities
- Sponsorships and philanthropy
Foundations help transform WSU’s programs into practices that generate positive change for individuals, society, and the world. When foundation missions match with our university goals, grants and gifts are agreed upon to magnify the impact of both entities. Foundation support advances university priorities in all fields and improves WSU’s capacity to prepare all of our constituents for the future.
To learn more about how your corporation or foundation can develop a world-class partnership with WSU, please contact the Corporate and Foundation Relations team.
- facilitates mutually beneficial gifts and grants leading to corporate and foundation participation in priority campus initiatives,
- promotes corporate and foundation partnering opportunities among faculty and units, and
- advances relationship building with corporate and foundation funders through communication, proposal submission, stewardship, and other activities.